SMC Presidential Ambassadors
The Spartanburg Methodist College Office of Admissions is now taking applications for Presidential Ambassadors for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Spartanburg Methodist College Presidential Ambassadors are an elite group of students chosen to represent the college on and off campus. Ambassadors are specifically chosen because of their outstanding leadership qualities and involvement on the SMC campus. Presidential Ambassadors work with the President’s Office, the Office of Admissions, and the Office of Institutional Advancement to promote the college at events on and off campus. Often, Presidential Ambassadors are the first college representatives that prospective students meet and are critical in helping showcase SMC and all of the great opportunities that await them on campus.
Principle responsibilities include:
- Assist with organizing and conducting three Guest Fest open house events
- Assist the Office of Admissions with conducting campus tours for prospective students
- Be knowledgeable about Spartanburg Methodist College and be able to share that information with prospective students and their families
- Assist the Office of Institutional Advancement with Alumni Weekend, donor dinners, alumni tours, and other events as needed
- Represent the student body at events on campus and office campus for the Office of the President
- Other duties as needed
If you have a great fondness for Spartanburg Methodist College, enjoy meeting new people, and are looking to gain great leadership experience, then this is the program for you!
For additional information, please contact;