Your Campus-Wide Safety Net
Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, independent, call-in service that provides a simple, anonymous way for you to help preserve the values and reputation of our institution. One phone call from you can alert the institution administration of problems that may affect the entire campus community.
When should you call Campus Conduct Hotline?
Campus Conduct Hotline offers an easy, comfortable way to report activity or behavior you may observe or experience on campus that is harmful, unethical, questionable, or causes you or someone else personal injury. You should call the Campus Conduct Hotline if you experience or observe any of the following:
- Fraud or crime
- Sexual harassment
- Safety or facility risk issues
- Security and Internet policy abuses
- Code of Conduct violations
- Workplace hostility
- Unethical grading practices
- Fraudulent financial or business practices
- Any other questionable behavior