About Hammond Hall

As the first building on campus, Charles P. Hammond Hall was constructed by the students of TII in 1913 and serves as a men’s residence hall with 66 rooms accommodating approximately 84 students. This three-story building was last renovated in 2005. Hammond Hall has laundry facilities and is equipped with fiber-optic connections as well as wireless connections in each room for computer access to the campus network and Internet.

Hammond Hall