About Judd Hall
Opened in 1929, Judd Hall is home for 59 students. This two-story building was renovated in three stages between 1983 and 1988. Residents share a room with one student and use a hall bathroom. Judd has laundry facilities, a lobby, a commons area, and is secured by a card-access system. This residence hall is equipped with fiber-optic connections as well as wireless connections in each room for computer access to the campus network and Internet.