Click below to use Spartanburg Methodist College’s PREFERRED METHOD for requesting your transcript. It’s the fastest, most convenient way to request transcripts and for us to send transcripts.
SMC will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Parchment requests must be completed by Wednesday, November 25 at 10:00 AM to ensure processing before Monday, November 30.
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1976 (also referred to as FERPA or the Buckley Amendment) prevents us from releasing transcripts without the written, signed and dated permission of the student to whom the education record belongs. Transcripts may not be requested over the phone or by email. Please provide the following information in written or typed form in order to request a transcript:
- Full name as it appears on your transcript. Please include maiden or married names.
- Social Security Number or Student ID number
- Dates attended and graduation date
- Daytime phone number and return address
- Complete address to where the transcript is to be mailed
- Your signature and date (we cannot process the request without the signature of the student.)
- $5.00 processing fee for each copy (official or unofficial). We accept cash, money order, Master Card or Visa credit or debit card. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS.
Please note that College policy prevents us from releasing transcripts for any student who is indebted to the College. To request transcripts, please download, complete and return the form below. You may do so by mailing it to the following address or by faxing it to 864-587-4355.
Office of the Registrar
Spartanburg Methodist College
1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301