SMC is the right place for you to complete a bachelor’s degree and we have an articulation agreement in place to make your transfer application process seamless and simple.
SMC knows SCC students are prepared for success in our program. Did you know SMC will automatically accept your credits if you have earned an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree, or have earned at least 60 semester hours credit of General Education courses with a 2.0+ GPA, at SCC?
SMC’s Bachelor of Arts with Concentrations in Business, Criminal Justice, English, History, Psychology and Religion has been created with your success in mind.
Enrollment into this practical and valuable degree opportunity is available now!
- Choose two of five concentrations (business, English, history, psychology or religion). Pair your love of reading and writing with strong business skills to become invincible in the marketplace. Add a deeper layer to your religion degree with a concentration in history. Couple studies of the human mind and behavior to expand your potential to succeed in the workplace. The combination is up to you.
- The Camak Core, named for SMC’s founder, is 18 hours of for-credit courses dedicated to professional development.
- Students with a 3.0+ GPA and LIFE scholarship eligibility can attend SMC tuition-free. Enjoy a private college experience, with an affordable price!
- Institutional grants and scholarships are often awarded, but students must fill out the FAFSA by June 30 to determine eligibility. Hurry to take advantage of institutional support while funds are still available!
- SCC students can apply for free using application code SCCFREE when filling out the online application.
Experience SMC on a Transfer Tuesday!
Tours for transfer students and families offered the third Tuesday of each month.
Click to Email Clara Ruth West, Admissions
Call or text 864-587-4254
Visit Buchheit Administration Building
Click to Email Dr. Jonathan Keisler, Chair of the Bachelor of Arts Degree Program
Call or text 864-587-4274
Visit Walker Building, Office 207