SMC students register under the supervision of an Academic Adviser. It’s important for students to communicate with their Adviser throughout the academic year, but essential during registration periods.
FALL SEMESTER REGISTRATION:
- Registration for fall 2021 will open on March 22, 2021 for sophomores and juniors and on March 24, 2021 for freshmen.
- Some of you should be working on schedules with faculty advisors, some with PAC advisors, and some with faculty mentors.
- Please review your category below to find out how to register for classes or meet with mentor or advisor.
- Some of you have already met with your correct person and will be able to create your schedule when registration opens.
- Some of you have made appointments that will now be handled remotely.
- Look for an email or message from your advisor or mentor regarding how they will be conducting remote appointments.
- If you need to contact your advisor or mentor, you can find their email address or office phone in the online directory.
- If you have any questions about your category or if you cannot reach your advisor or mentor, please contact Kathleen Brown, Associate Provost for Academic Programs.
- (864) 587-4344
SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION:
- For new Freshmen – Spring semester registration takes place in a private appointment with an Academic Advisor in early January before classes begin. See the Academic Advising page for details.
- For returning students – Spring semester registration begins in October. Watch your email for information regarding pre-registration information.
SUMMER SESSION REGISTRATION
On-campus and online courses begin each year at the end of May.
VIEW SUMMER SESSION DETAILS
Contact the Registrar
Questions about academic rules and regulations? Start here.
Spartanburg Methodist College
1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301