SMC students register through the Pioneer Advising Center (PAC) under the supervision of an Academic Advisor. It’s important for students to communicate with their PAC Advisor throughout the academic year but essential during registration periods.
SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION:
- March 1st, 2021: registration for fall 2021 will open for sophomores, juniors, and seniors.
- March 3rd, 2021: registration for fall 2021 will open for freshmen.
- March 15th, 2021: registration begins for students new to SMC.
- Please review your category below to find out how to register for classes or meet with a PAC Advisor.
- All advising appointments will be virtual. Instructions will be sent by your PAC Advisor when you make an appointment.
- If you need to contact your advisor or mentor, you can find their email address or office phone in the online directory or in the Online Registration Module.
- If you have any questions about your category or if you cannot reach your advisor or mentor, please contact Dalynn Hare, Director of Academic Advising.
- (864) 587-4102
SUMMER SESSION REGISTRATION
Please contact your PAC Advisor.
Contact the Registrar
Questions about academic rules and regulations? Start here.
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
Spartanburg Methodist College
1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301