SMC students register through the Pioneer Advising Center (PAC) under the supervision of an Academic Advisor. It’s important for students to communicate with their PAC Advisor throughout the academic year but essential during registration periods.
SPRING SEMESTER REGISTRATION:
- Registration for spring 2021 will open on October 19th, 2020 for sophomores, juniors, and seniors on October 26th, 2020 for freshmen.
- Please review your category below to find out how to register for classes or meet with a PAC Advisor.
- All advising appointments will be virtual. Instructions will be sent by your PAC Advisor when you make an appointment.
- If you need to contact your advisor or mentor, you can find their email address or office phone in the online directory or in the Online Registration Module.
- If you have any questions about your category or if you cannot reach your advisor or mentor, please contact Kathleen Brown, Associate Provost for Academic Programs.
- (864) 587-4344
WINTER SESSION REGISTRATION
- Registration for winter 2020 session opens on October 19th, 2020 for sophomores, juniors, and seniors and on October 26th, 2020 for freshmen.
- Course offerings are available on the Student Portal.
- Your PAC Advisor must approve your winter session classes. Please contact your PAC Advisor to register.
VIEW WINTER SESSION DETAILS
Contact the Registrar
Questions about academic rules and regulations? Start here.
Spartanburg Methodist College
1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301