IT Support Specialist Certificate Program
Spartanburg Methodist College has partnered with Generation USA to offer a free, online IT Support Specialist certificate program. The 12-week program provides students with the knowledge and skills in hardware and software to transition into a career in IT, obtain internship opportunities, or continue their education in one of SMC’s degree programs. The program is open to anyone seeking to advance their skill set or transition into a new career path.
Next start date:
NOVEMBER 17, 2021
Why enroll in the free IT Support Specialist Certification?
- Students in the IT Support Specialist program graduate fully prepared to obtain their CompTIA A+ and Google IT Support certifications.
- Students will learn the soft skills needed to transition into a new career, including job application and interviewing skills.
- Support services, including mentoring and assistance with access, transportation, and more are available for students in need.
- Generation USA provides assistance with job placement following graduation.
- The IT Support Specialist program is available to students nationwide.
With a CompTIA A+ certification, you will have a number of career opportunities to pursue. Some career options include:
- Help Desk Technician
- Tier 1 Technical Support
- Computer Systems Specialist
Next cohort starts Nov. 17
This program runs for 12 weeks, Monday through Friday 9am-5pm .
This certification program is free ! No strings attached.
Make a Career Shift
With no prior IT experience necessary, our certification program is an excellent way to gain the skills you need to make a big career move.