Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Marketing and Sales
A Bachelor’s Degree Opens the Door to Your Future
The Business Administration degree in Marketing and Sales sets you up to play a key role in growing a business through promotion, advertising, and sales. You will be armed with the tools and knowledge to create marketing, sales, and promotional plans and materials to help your employer succeed.
Business degrees are the most sought after by students and business careers are in high demand by employers, with more than 20 million job listings nationally and more than 1.5 million regionally. With a BA in Business Administration, you’ll be prepared to jump into a new career in several highly sought-after positions.
Why Get a Marketing and Sales Degree at SMC?
- Get a powerful and versatile degree. Marketing and Sales degrees are among the most popular for students and are highly sought by businesses. You’ll learn the strategies and tactics in the art of promoting a business and converting sales of a company’s products and services.
- Enhance your career without interrupting it. Our program is flexible AND affordable, so you can start or finish your degree while you keep working.
- Improve your job prospects. With a bachelor’s degree from SMC, you'll show employers your commitment to learning and making an impact right away with our professional development program.
- Make more money. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers with a bachelor’s degree earn approximately $900 more per week than those with just a high school diploma.
Interested in a Degree Plan?
Fill out the form below to download full degree details.
Nationally, career opportunities in business and financial operations are projected to grow faster than the average for all other occupations. Explore examples of careers available to students with a B.A. focused on Marketing and Sales:
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Digital Marketing Professional
- Regional or District Sales
- Event Marketer
- Advertising Representative
Classes start every 8 weeks
Enroll full-time or part-time. Each online degree course runs for 8 weeks.
$300 per credit hour. Your bachelor's degree cost will be lower with financial aid and transfer credits. Compare SMC's cost to other online degree programs.
Federal and state grants, employer reimbursement, GI Bills - find out how financial aid can reduce the cost of your bachelor's degree.
Transfer qualifying credits
Cut your online bachelor's degree completion time and reduce tuition costs by bringing up to 30 hours of qualifying college credits with you. More information about transfer credits.