Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice – Business
A Bachelor’s Degree Opens the Door to Your Future
No test scores needed to apply | No application fee required |Earn credit for prior learning
The Online Criminal Justice degree from SMC prepares you to serve your community. You’ll learn key investigative skills and the operation of key institutions like courts, jails, and probation offices. Paring a criminal justice degree with a concentration in business provides added skills, leading to more opportunities in white-collar crime investigation without adding to time to completing your degree.
Combined with the professional development and soft skills you'll learn in SMC’s unique Camak Core program, graduates will be ready to step right into a new career and contribute immediately.
Why Get a Criminal Justice Degree with a Concentration in Business at SMC?
- Make your degree more adaptable. A Criminal Justice degree with a concentration in business provides students more than the general education in the criminal justice field. It gives graduates an overall knowledge of business management, accounting, finance, and more to provide skills for pursuing a career investigating corporate and financial crime.
- Enhance your career without interrupting it. Our program is flexible AND affordable, so you can start or finish your education while you keep working.
- Improve your job prospects. With a bachelor’s degree from SMC, you’ll show employers your commitment to learning and making an impact right away with our professional development program.
- Make more money. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers with a bachelor’s degree earn approximately $900 more per week than those with just a high school diploma.
Our Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice provides graduates with the knowledge and skills needed to participate and make an impact in their chosen field right from the start. Future careers with this degree include:
- White-Collar Crime Investigation
- Financial Crimes
- Forensic Accounting
- Law Degree
All SMC BA degree students take for-credit courses in the Camak Core, SMC’s innovative career development program. Camak Core courses add practical experiences and soft skills training to your degree, an incredible added value that does not add extra time to degree completion. You’ll receive more than a degree: you’ll graduate with the skills valued by employers, making you a highly competitive job candidate.
Classes start every 8 weeks
Enroll full-time or part-time. Each online degree course runs for 8 weeks.
$300 per credit hour. Your bachelor's degree cost will be lower with financial aid and transfer credits. Compare SMC's cost to other online degree programs.
Federal and state grants, employer reimbursement, GI Bills - find out how financial aid can reduce the cost of your Associate of Arts degree.
Transfer qualifying credits
Cut your online bachelor's degree completion time and reduce tuition costs by bringing up to 30 hours of qualifying college credits with you. More information about transfer credits.