If you’re a South Carolina resident and entering college with a 3.0 GPA, you may qualify for a full tuition financial aid package worth $15,750!
Combining SMC grants, the South Carolina LIFE Scholarship and South Carolina Tuition Grants, Spartanburg Methodist College will cover the total cost of your tuition.
Call an Admission Counselor at 800-772-7286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
- We’re an affordable private college open to students of all religious and non-religious backgrounds.
- We offer 2-year and 4-year degree paths!
- If you qualify for our full tuition package, you’ll save THOUSANDS of dollars on your first two years of college.
- We serve 800 students each year. Our average class size is 24 students. Our student/faculty ratio is 17:1. You’ll get personalized attention from professors, mentors, advisers and tutors.
- Take your general college courses in our highly supportive environment, then transfer to the college of your choice to complete your degree or stay at SMC and finish your bachelor’s degree online.
- We offer all the fun of college life: 7 residence halls, 3 dining locations, a Starbucks (coming in August), 12 nationally-ranked athletic teams, and dozens of clubs and organizations – all in a small, close-knit atmosphere where students feel like family.
- You’ll have the opportunity to be a campus leader, academically and socially, because you’ll never compete with juniors and seniors. At SMC, freshmen and sophomores captain teams, manage organizations, lead clubs, present work at academic conferences, conduct original research with faculty, and much, much more.