Ready for the Fall Semester? This is your introduction to academic life at SMC and one of the most important events in your life as a student.
DURING FALL SEMESTER ORIENTATION, YOU WILL:
- Meet and talk with key campus administrators and personnel to learn more about the SMC experience
- Time for parents and family members to ask questions about everything related to their student’s experience at SMC
- Meet and interact with faculty, stuff and current students
- Create relationships with other new students
- Find out about SMC technology
- Learn how to navigate the beginning of the academic year to start successfully.
Check out the FAQ below! More questions? Contact Kim Caton at (864) 587-4006 or by email.
Our Orientation App – the Yapp App
Be in the know about all things Orientation! Download our Orientation App – the Yapp App. This free app is available from your iTunes or Google Play store. Your access code is SMC2018.
The app has important contact information, a schedule of offered classes, important resources for students and family members, as we as information on how to connect with your professors and advisor. The Pioneer Power Up schedule is also part of the app! Download it today!