MONDAY, JULY 6: Deadline to change your status from Resident to Commuter OR to request a single room.
FRIDAY, JULY 10: Housing assignments posted to your student portal.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 5 - MONDAY - AUGUST 17: Staggered move-in for resident students. Bring belongings to campus, then return home.
MONDAY, AUGUST 17: Freshmen move-in .
TUESDAY, AUGUST 18: Returning student move-in.
FORMS AND LINKS
PREPARING TO RETURN TO CAMPUS:
RESIDENCE HALL SAFETY MODIFICATIONS:
- Students are required to wear masks and to social distance when not in their Residence Hall rooms or suites.
- Hall bathrooms will be cleaned twice daily.
- Students sharing suite-style bathrooms will be provided cleaning supplies and will have increased Health and Safety Inspections.
- Residence Halls will be closed to visitors when campus reopens. As we adjust to the 5 Simple Rules (below) and demonstrate that COVID-19 cases don't spike, we hope to open visitation.
- Students who are exposed to COVID-19, develop symptoms of COVID-19 or who test positive for COVID-19 are required to notify the college. Your information will be kept confidential.
- Students who test positive for COVID-19 or who develop symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to return home to isolate for a period of up to 14 days.