Need To Report an Incident?

Students should report to Campus Safety (extension 4003) all incidents or crimes that occur on campus. Crimes may also be reported to local law enforcement by calling 911 (9-911 from campus extensions). SMC is located outside the city limits, and therefore The Campus Safety Department will call the Spartanburg County Sheriff’s Department if assistance is needed. The Campus is under direct jurisdiction of the Campus Safety Dept. We handle all calls on Campus regardless of the type of call.