As Pioneers Together, we're all working to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on campus so we can stay healthy and keep SMC open.
By tracking your health with the Health Champion app each day, you may notice that you have one or more of the symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19.
Because some of the symptoms of COVID-19 may be the same as allergies or other seasonal illnesses, you may be tempted to ignore them.
Please don't ignore symptoms. If you do have COVID-19, it's important to isolate yourself so you don't spread the virus to others.
What to do
For faculty and staff...
- Don't panic. We are here to help you!
- Stay in your home.
- Be sure to indicate in the HealthChampion app that you have symptoms. Do this by completing the "SMC - Faculty/Staff COVID-19" pathway and mark "Yes" when asked about symptoms.
- Complete the COVID-19 Self-Reporting Form for Faculty and Staff.
- An HR team member will contact you with next steps.
- Please note that if you do exhibit COVID-19 symptoms you MUST self-isolate until cleared by a medical professional.