- The SMC Campus is open; however, faculty and staff are working remotely as much as possible as part of our Pioneers Together Reopening Plan.
- Please call or email before you arrive on campus to ensure your business can be conducted in person.
- Please review the COVID-19 Guidelines for Visitors (below) before arriving on campus.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Visitors
Visitors are welcome on SMC’s campus! We invite you to enjoy SMC’s supportive, caring community.
Please observe the COVID-19 protection requirements below when visiting SMC.
If an in-person visit to campus is the only available option, before arriving on campus, visitors should alert the SMC department or contact regarding their inability to wear a mask. Accommodations may include:
- Waiting in your vehicle for a call or text alerting you of when you may safely enter a building
- Meeting outside if weather and circumstances permit
- Meeting in an alternate indoor space where increased social distancing may be observed
Visitors with questions about these and other requirements should contact Campus Safety at 864-587-4003.