Spartanburg Methodist College Pioneer Ambassadors are an elite group of students chosen to represent the college on and off campus. Ambassadors are specifically chosen because of their outstanding leadership qualities and involvement on the SMC campus.
Pioneer Ambassadors work with the President's Office, the Office of Admissions and the Office of Institutional Advancement to promote the college at events. Often, Ambassadors are the first college representatives that prospective students meet and are critical in helping showcase SMC and all of the great opportunities that await them on campus.
- Assist with organizing and conducting Fall Open House and Spring Enrollment Days events
- Assist the Office of Admissions with conducting campus tours for prospective students
- Be knowledgeable about Spartanburg Methodist College and be eager to share that information with prospective students, families and other supporters
- Represent the student body at events on campus and off campus
- Other duties as needed.
- Full-Time Student at SMC
- Enrolled in on ground courses
- In good academic standing
- Completed at least one full semester at SMC
BECOME A PIONEER AMBASSADOR
Pioneer Ambassador applications are accepted each fall and spring.
Check your SMC inbox for notifications!
For questions, contact Emily Bishop at email@example.com.