Career-ready degrees, on-campus and online.
SMC offers a variety of degree programs that help you achieve your career goals in manageable steps. Our bachelor’s degree programs feature for-credit career-readiness courses known as the Camak Core, providing key soft skills that will give you an advantage when applying for jobs during and after college.
Earn Two Degrees in Four Years at SMC
On-Campus Bachelor's Degree Programs
SMC offers two career-ready bachelor's degree programs designed to prepare you for careers available today AND in the future. Start your college career at SMC or transfer from another institution.
- Customizable Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA)
- BA with Business Concentration
- BA with Criminal Justice Concentration
- BA with English Concentration
- BA with History Concentration
- BA with Psychology Concentration
- BA with Religion Concentration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BABA)
- BABA in Accounting and Finance
- BABA in Management and Entrepreneurship
- BABA in Marketing and Sales
ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAMS
In today’s busy society, a traditional on-campus education is not always the best option. SMC offers three associate degree and six bachelor's degree programs completely online to accommodate students, adult learners, first responders, and active/veteran military who need more flexibility.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
SMC offers a valuable associate degree program to prepare students to start their careers or move on to a bachelor’s degree program at SMC or another institution.
- Arts (General College Studies). Offered on-campus and online.
- Business. Offered on-campus and online.
- Criminal Justice Offered on-campus and online.
- Fine Arts
- Religious Studies
- Science (For students interested in majors such as healthcare-related disciplines, veterinary, physical and natural sciences, etc.)