Willard, Hammond, Judd: Call 864.978.7334
Judd, Bridges, Sparrow: Call 864.978.7239
The X is the second story of the Burgess Student Center (above the Dining Commons).
- 24/7 Student Lounge
- Counseling Center
- 24/7 "Flex Space" with Kitchen area & Vending
- SMCX Staff Offices
Our residence halls were designed with students in mind! Community Life at Spartanburg Methodist College ensures that you experience comfortable living while engaging with your Pioneer community. When you move in your first year, you'll get the help of some awesome volunteers (check out the video on the right!).
Click on any residence hall below to learn more, see photos, or download a floorplan.
Our department is staffed with experienced police officers that are full-time employees of Spartanburg Methodist College. Our officers work rotating schedules to ensure around-the-clock coverage within the jurisdiction, which includes the SMC campus and all roadways contiguous to the college’s property.
- Class 1 certified through the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy and commissioned as South Carolina State Constables.
- All officers are also CPR/AED certified and trained in first aid.
- SMC campus police officers have authority to perform all law enforcement duties to include:
- Handling calls for service
- Patrolling within the jurisdiction
- Making arrests
- Enforcing traffic laws
- Writing citations
- Conducting criminal investigations