- This event has passed.
SMC Health Fair
October 20, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for the SMC Health Fair on Thursday, October 20 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the Ellis Hall Gallery and on the drive in front of Ellis. Multiple vendors will be on hand providing flu shots, preventive care check-ups, health tips, and more. There will also be a raffle drawing for prizes. Some of the vendors included in the event are:
- Seasonal Flu Clinic with Walgreens 11am – 1pm (seasonal flu, COVID-19 booster, shingles, pneumonia, and tetanus boosters will be available) Flu shots: individuals with insurance will need their insurance card, for those without insurance we will have a voucher for a free Season flu shot.
- Blood Connection – for a blood drive
- ReGenesis Health Care bus – for preventive care ( Blood pressure checks, sugar checks, etc)
- Snap Benefits Outreach
- Food Demo – SMC Dining
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Health)
- Up-Lift – LGBTQIA+ outreach
- Piedmont Cares
- Spartanburg Regional Health SANE nurse and outreach on bystander awareness
- Spartanburg Period Project