Let Us Celebrate Academics! Featuring the Scholarly Research of our SMC Students!!!
On the 10th of April in the Gibbs Auditorium PSI BETA presented the following:
● Ryan Almquist: “Nature, Nurture and Homosexuality”
● Daniel “Bear “ Berends: “Cultural Attachments Styles”
● Alexander Haulbrook: “Can One Survive Being Pain-Free?”
● Brady Farnsworth: “Peaceful vs. Non-Peaceful Segregation: An Example of the Methods of Martin Luther King Jr. & Malcolm X in the Civil Rights Movement”
● Leah Meahl: “When Reality is Stranger Than Fiction: To Kill a Mockingbird and the Scottsboro Boys”
● Alyssa M. Sherrill: “A Home Away From Home: Assisted Living Facilities” and “She’s Not That Much of a Lady: Women of the 1920s”