Why you should come to Enrollment Days at SMC
Deciding where to go to college is a big deal, and you want to make the best decision for YOU. We know that you have a lot on your plate the summer after graduating high school. That’s why we’re offering Enrollment Days – an in-person campus visit tailored to your needs and interests, so you can jump-start your college enrollment process. It’s like an open house built just for you! Here is why you should come to an Enrollment Day...
1. Get help filling out forms
- Sit down with our admissions staff to get your college application filled out. PRO TIP: bring a copy of your transcript with you and get accepted on site. Already applied? Fantastic! Check off any remaining to-dos on your acceptance checklist, and picture yourself here next year.
- Let our financial aid team provide personalized advice for your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Make sure you get all the free money for college you're eligible for.
2. Get a feel for campus
3. Get a free meal
4. Meet with SMC Advising, and more!
Academic Advisors will be on-site and ready to talk about your fall schedule. Chat with representatives from SMCX about Residence Life, Involvement and Accessibility Resources!
5. Have your student ID made
What are you waiting for?
Just pick a timeslot on the day that works best with your schedule.