Online Bachelor of Arts - Business
A Bachelor’s Degree Opens the Door to Your Future
The Bachelor of Arts with a Business Concentration is a versatile online degree for students who are interested in advancing in or entering into the business world. This is an excellent credential for a variety of career paths.
All of SMC’s online degree programs provide the same coursework, professional development program, and internship opportunities as our traditional, on-campus programs. Additionally, SMC Online students may choose a career-based experience instead of a traditional internship like an internship with a current employer, field experience, or guided project. Students will learn from the same faculty who teach in our classrooms. All advising and other support functions are provided online by staff experienced in serving remote students.
Why Get a BA Degree with a Concentration in Business at SMC?
- Enhance your career without interrupting it. Our program is flexible AND affordable, so you can start or finish your education while you keep working.
- Improve your job prospects. With a bachelor’s degree from SMC, you will show employers your commitment to learning and making an impact right away with our professional development program.
- Make more money. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers with a bachelor’s degree earn approximately $900 more per week than those with just a high school diploma.
Interested in a Degree Plan?
Fill out the form to connect with an Online Enrollment Counselor and receive a degree plan.
Find Your Dream Job
A Bachelor of Arts – Business degree will prepare graduates for a number of careers, including:
- Sales Director
- Marketing Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Director
- Business Development Specialist
- Account Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Investment Consultant
- Risk Manager
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Management Consultant
Classes start every 8 weeks
Enroll full-time or part-time. Each online degree course runs for 8 weeks.
$335 per credit hour. Your bachelor's degree cost will be lower with financial aid and transfer credits. Compare SMC's cost to other online degree programs.
Federal and state grants, employer reimbursement, GI Bills - find out how financial aid can reduce the cost of your Associate of Arts degree.
Transfer qualifying credits
Cut your online bachelor's degree completion time and reduce tuition costs by bringing up to 30 hours of qualifying college credits with you. More information about transfer credits.