Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Management and Entrepreneurship
A Bachelor’s Degree Opens the Door to Your Future
The Business Administration degree in Management and Entrepreneurship is designed to give students the tools and knowledge needed to become leaders in their companies or to start their own business. Graduates will have the skills needed to be confident in their ability to lead teams and make difficult business decisions.
Business degrees are the most sought after by students and business careers are in high demand by employers, with more than 20 million job listings nationally and more than 1.5 million regionally. With a BA in Business Administration, you’ll be prepared to jump into a new career in several highly sought-after positions.
Why Get a Management and Entrepreneurship Degree at SMC?
- Become a leader at your organization. You'll gain knowledge in all aspects of running a business, including finance, data analysis, organizational effectiveness, and strategic planning.
- Enhance your career without interrupting it. Our program is flexible AND affordable, so you can start or finish your education while you keep working.
- Improve your job prospects. With a bachelor's degree from SMC, you'll show employers your commitment to learning and making an impact right away with our professional development program.
- Make more money. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers with a bachelor's degree earn approximately $900 more per week than those with just a high school diploma.
Interested in a Degree Plan?
Nationally, career opportunities in business and financial operations are projected to grow faster than the average for all other occupations. Explore examples of careers available to students with a B.A. focused on Management and Entrepreneurship:
- Business Administration
- Company Director or Manager
- Management Consulting
- Business Start-Up
Classes start every 8 weeks
Enroll full-time or part-time. Each online degree course runs for 8 weeks.
$300 per credit hour. Your bachelor's degree cost will be lower with financial aid and transfer credits. Compare SMC's cost to other online degree programs.
Federal and state grants, employer reimbursement, GI Bills - find out how financial aid can reduce the cost of your bachelor's degree.
Transfer qualifying credits
Cut your online bachelor's degree completion time and reduce tuition costs by bringing up to 30 hours of qualifying college credits with you. More information about transfer credits.