MONDAY – THURSDAY
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
– NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY –
When the Health Center is closed, all medical needs can be addressed by Campus Safety at 864-587-4003
LOOKING FOR THE HEALTH HISTORY FORM WITH IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS?
Visit your application portal
WHEN TO SEE THE NURSE:
- When you feel ill *
- When you need over-the-counter medications (the nurse cannot write prescriptions)
- When you want health-care advice
- If you need assistance with allergy shots and other medications
- If you need a referral to a local doctor
* If you feel too sick to come to Health Services, call 864-587-4277. The nurse will come to your room (a Campus Police officer will accompany her).
The mission of the Spartanburg Methodist College Health Center is to promote and maintain the health of students, faculty and staff by providing quality health services in a Christ-centered environment.
The Center promotes healthy lifestyles through:
- preventative medicine
- treatment of minor illness and injury
- referral for more serious illness or injury
- effective health education