Immunization requirements for SMC students:
- Hepatitis B
Go to your application portal to find the health history form.
When to see the nurse:
- When you feel ill *
- When you need over-the-counter medications (the nurse cannot write prescriptions)
- When you want health-care advice
- If you need assistance with allergy shots and other medications
- If you need a referral to a local doctor
* If you feel too sick to come to Health Services, call 864-587-4277. The nurse will come to your room (a Campus Police officer will accompany her).
Health Center Mission:
The mission of the Spartanburg Methodist College Health Center is to promote and maintain the health of students, faculty and staff by providing quality health services in a Christ-centered environment.
The center promotes healthy lifestyles through:
- preventative medicine
- treatment of minor illness and injury
- referral for more serious illness or injury
- effective health education