2-Year and 4-year degrees, on ground and online.
SMC offers degrees that help you achieve your career goals in manageable steps. Or transfer from another college to take advantage of our signature career development curriculum known as the Camak Core.
Bachelor’s Degree Program
SMC’s career-ready bachelor’s degree is designed to prepare you for careers available today AND in the future. Available to students who have an Associate Degree or the equivalent in college course credit hours.
- Choose two concentrations (business, criminal justice, English, history, psychology or religion) to make your degree more broadly useful in the workplace and more valuable to employers. Concentrations are like majors, but with fewer required hours.
- One-third of your degree will include Camak Core courses in career development (soft skills and experiences for personal and career success) that will make you career-ready for nearly any job path you choose.
ONLINE DEGREE PROGRAM
For traditional students, adult learners, first responders and active/veteran military.
Online Associate in Criminal Justice Degree
- 100% online
- Cost includes books and fees
- Get SMC’s robust support in an online program.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Earn a valuable degree during your first two years of college.
- Arts (Arts & Letters majors such as English, history, math, psychology, foreign languages, etc.)
- Criminal Justice (offered as a traditional classroom-based program or online)
- Fine Arts
- Religious Studies
- Science (Majors such as health care-related disciplines, veterinary, physical and natural sciences, etc.)